Tuesday, November 2, 2010

tree stands for better or worse

     Lately I have heard heckling over tree stand hunting,the last namely a rifle hunter. I would have to say what stands out most in my mind on the complaint would be how easy, unfair and nonhunter like tree stand hunting is. At this point I would have to say any people of whom has this opinion should try it you'll be surprised. First of all I think stand hunting is an effective ethical way to hunt. second of all I personally highly do not prefere this style of hunting. When tree stand hunting you are confined to staying put quitely in your tree for hours some people stay a hole day. While you are sitting you have to hope your quary will come to you and with in clean shooting range. To do this you must first of all things have the patience of Gaundi and shooting skills of Geronimo especialy if the wind is blowing your tree from too to froe, yeah! not for me.
      Now with that said, I know for sure one of these hecklers feels it to be ethical to sit on a rim over looking a field with a 7mm magnum where the feasable range could be as much as 500 yds. This to me sounds alot simpler than my 20 yrd. max from any position, I stand or neel, tree or no tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment