Monday, November 22, 2010

counting down to hunt day

     Here it is Monday night at this time on Wed. night God willing I will be in camp. Thurs. morning While the rest of the normal world is getting ready to carve turkey I will be in a forest stalking my dinners to come. I will be hunting a lower ground than I normally hunt do to most of Oregon is getting snow. My normal hunting elevation is getting alot of it, with any luck I should still be hunting in the snow though.
     This year will see a few changes from my normal western Oregon hunt. The first of these changes, of course, is the lower elevation. The second change is I won't be the only one at camp this year I will be hunting with my niece and nephew. Third of the changes is I won't be the guide, all of which reasons I am looking forward to, especialy the second reason, and the first is I always like to explore new places. The third, well, is just a fringe benefit. I cant' wait I'm ready to hunt.
     This is my entry for the week I won't blog again until I get back next week. My thanks giving wishes is that god bless the travelers and their families. May every one have a wonderful thanks giving and please drive careful, families depend on it. Until next week happy thanks giving to all and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment